Thursday, January 31, 2013

Family Life

Our every-day-life is pretty sweet.  While we follow a basic routine, spending time together is always what matters most.  I really try hard to enjoy all the little moments.

For instance, I find myself constantly looking behind me at Evie while I'm in the kitchen cooking and she's on the floor playing.  I often find myself thinking, "I'm really going to miss having this little person [once she grows bigger] at my heels while I make dinner."

Another example:  I love it when I'm in the front seat of the car and I can glance back and see Evie's little feet in her carseat.  I'm going to miss those little feet one day.

I know that we'll have lots of other fun moments as she grows and ages, but I don't want to look back and regret not taking the time to soak up every minute I can.

Here's dinner time at our house.  It's pretty typical, although it's not uncommon for Beau and I to battle it out for who gets to feed Evie.  Really . . . we don't "battle" it out, but if we could each have it our way, we wouldn't ever give the other person a chance.  Ha, ha!

We love being together as a family and
we love our every-day-life! 


No comments:

Post a Comment