Monday, February 4, 2013

Sun, Beach . . . We've Got You Scheduled!

Evie has an announcement to make.  Well, we all do but it's WAY more fun for Evie to make the announcement these days.

Guess where we're going later this year?  It involves the best sun in the world, a beach, shave ice, and relaxation.


Yep, Hawaii!  My parents have their timeshare scheduled for several days in the late-fall.  We're planning to join them and several other members of the family for some Aloha Spirit!  We can't WAIT to share such a fun trip with our Evie doll!

And, I must share this picture I took of Evie while I had my macro-lense on.  (She got her picture taken right after I took this picture of Sweet Potato and Black Bean Turkey Chili.)  I love grabbing pics of Evie with the macro-lense because it really picks up on her features.  And, I think her features are so pretty.

1 comment:

  1. I'll try to keep my jealousy at a minimum...

    ReplyDelete