She was born on July 25, and my sister was so nice to allow me to be there for her birth. I cried when she asked me if I would be there because I may never get the chance to fully witness the birth of my own children. I cried again when Mollie made her appearance into this world and words cannot even come close to explaining how special the experience was. So, I'll just leave it at that.
Traci asked me to take pictures for her. I studied up on birth photography, tried to figure out my camera better, and got some great tips from some pros. I gotta say that I'm way pleased with the pictures and I even put them all together in a video clip that brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it. It made me wish I had Evie's birth photos from her birth mom so that I could put something together for Evie to have one day. The birth of a child is a miracle.
| Traci and Brodie meet Mollie for the first time. |
| My first chance to hold the new miracle. |
| The girls. We're quite the threesome. I love these women so much! |
| Carter holding Mollie for the first time. He was SO adorable at this moment. He is already being a great older brother. |
| Carter and Evie get a close-up of Mollie. |
| Evie loved the baby. She kept walking up to her and saying, "Hi Baby!" |
| "Hi Baby!" Evie and I get a close-up of Mollie Ann. |
Mollie Ann Miller
Born July 25, 2013
Time: 7:32am
Weight: 7 lbs, 9 oz
Height: 18 inches
Oh, she's GORGEOUS! I'm so happy the birth was good and that you got to be there! Isn't it just simply AMAZING!?!? Oh.. it's probably one of my top favorite things of being a mom. The birth. I let me cousin watch Dirk because she hadn't been able to get pregnant in 10 years. She cried, and I was so glad she was there along with my sisters and mom. Now she's pregnant!!!! There is just something magical about when your own sister has a baby too... love it! So happy for ya!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so amazing, and I am so glad you were there. I love these, and will treasure them forever. Thanks for all the work you put into these, you're the best sister ever! Love you so much!
ReplyDelete