Well, July was crazy. August was pretty slow (thankfully . . . we love time to catch up and relax). We didn't do a whole lot worth blogging about. And then . . . September hit and we went crazy! We're still trying to recuperate from the fun and travel, but it was all worth it.
First of all . . . We've been having a lot of fun play dates with HaLee, Evie's adorable cousin. The girls love to play together.
 |
| Say, "Cheese!" That is exactly what they're doing here. So cute! |
Beau had a fun hunt scheduled in Nevada. This is one of his most favorite places to go. He didn't harvest anything this go-around, but he had a blast and enjoyed the beautiful scenery, riding his horse, and watching some big bucks!
While Beau was in Nevada, Evie and I decided to go to Montana to see my sister Traci and her little family. We made the drive up with my mom and we all had a ball. I love being with my mom and sister and Evie LOVES playing with Carter and loving on baby Mollie.
 |
| Carter & Evie read stories with Grandma. |
 |
| Swimming in the hotel pool was a highlight for the kiddos. |
 |
| Evie LOVED riding on the carousel downtown. |
The Farmer's Market is a town favorite every Saturday. We went and enjoyed ourselves very much. Evie and Carter were little buddies the whole time.
 |
| Traci, Mom, & Me (with our cute kids, of course). |
 |
| Carter gives Evie a kiss. |
 |
| We got lots of snuggle time with baby Mollie. She is so sweet! |
 |
| We even did a craft together while we were there. |
And, that's our Montana trip in a quick nutshell. It was just nice to spend time with each other.
After we got home and Beau got home, a couple days later we were off to St. George. Beau had some work to do there and we were lucky enough to be there for Evie's Birth Mom's birthday. We had fun celebrating with her!
 |
| Happy Birthday Savannah! |
 |
| Our fun dinner with the Birth Family! |
The next weekend Evie and I had the chance to go back up to Montana to be to Baby Mollie's baby blessing.
 |
| Mollie looked so pretty and was so happy! |
 |
| Evie couldn't get enough of her! |
 |
Evie kept laying on Mollie to give her hugs. (We eventually
had to convince her to hug Mollie's toes so she wouldn't suffocate
little Mollie. LOL.) Evie is going to make a fantastic big sister one day. |
 |
| We loved being there for Mollie's special day. |
While we were in Montana, Beau was hunting again. This time he got something!
 |
| Kind of hard to see as the light wasn't great, but you get the idea! Nice, eh? |
 |
While getting the "big buck" was nice, I think Beau enjoys
the part of riding his horse the very most! |
I've had the chance to spend time with some friends I adore. I forgot to get pictures of most of my outings, but thanks to Becca, I have a picture of this one.
 |
Becca, Jen (with Avery), and Me (with Evie).
I love these two women and always feel blessed to be in their company! |
And, lastly we went to the Utah State-BYU Football game up in Logan. I got my undergraduate degree from USU, so I was cheering for the Aggies! (Although Beau and I both come from families who love the Cougars!) Last year Evie hated the noise, but this year she embraced it. She was great at taking social cues and would clap when everyone else around her would cheer and clap and she would say "Oh no" when people around her would act disappointed. She was so cute and so much fun!
 |
| We started with tailgating. |
 |
Then we made our way into the stadium.
Do you just want to die over Evie's hat? Holy Moly; it's so cute! |
 |
We both love snuggles with Evie.
She fell asleep right in Beau's arms
for a little half-time nap. |
 |
I love this Evie Doll more
than words can say! |
I hope you all have been having fun too!
STOP.. when did she get so huge?!?! It goes by too fast, make it stop. You look so pretty in the last picture! Miss you!!!
ReplyDelete