Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine Love

We love Valentine's Day at our house!  I know there are Valentine Day haters out there, but for me . . . I think it's a great excuse to celebrate LOVE.  Love with my hubby, love with our girls, and love with other people in our lives we care about.

Beau and I officially met 11 (eleven!) years ago on February 13th.  February 13th is our Valentine's Day because it holds so much significance.  We took the opportunity to go out to dinner.  This was really our first date since Addie came home and it was so fun to be with Beau for a couple of hours.  Addie tagged along, but you know . . . she doesn't really say much and she also doesn't run around the restaurant or anything.  Evie spent a couple of fun hours playing with the neighbor kids while we were out.  Man, it's amazing how spending a couple of quality hours with the one I love can seriously recharge my batteries!


The following morning I was surprised with these!


The rest of Valentine's Day was all about the girls.  These two love bugs are loved beyond measure . . . by us and several others!

First off . . . The "Valentine's Man" made a surprise delivery.  He rang the doorbell and ran, but his love was left behind.


The girls got heart-shaped balloons and a toy.  Beau got flavored almonds and jerky.  I got jerky and hair product.  It was exciting and Evie was beyond thrilled!


The girls were also spoiled by three sets of grandparents as well as aunts and uncles.  We also had a couple of neighbors drop off some Valentines.  The doorbell just kept ringing with gifts behind each ring. Beau and I seriously think that this could have been better than Christmas for Evie.  The holiday just kept on giving.  It was so much fun!

We LOVE our little family, our little life, and those in our life that make life sweeter.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment