Monday, August 27, 2012

Evie's New Trick

Well, Evie continues to amaze us each day!  Within a total of two days she has figured out how to grab her feet and then how to get those toes into her mouth.  Yep!  That's right!  She not only loves watching her toes, but she now loves grabbing them.  I tend to think she's rather coordinated because she can grab both feet, one in each hand, simultaneously.  Wouldn't you say that's pretty good talent for a 3 month old?  We giggle EVERY time her foot actually makes it to her mouth.  Pretty fancy, eh?  Should we enter her in the next talent competition?

Let's grab these feet!
Got it!  Look Mom!  Fancy, Huh?
Oh!  And, Look!  I can grab both feet at the same time!



What, mom?  Isn't that cool?
This photo shoot happened right before bed.  I took her in her room to change her and put her PJ's on.  She was having so much fun playing that she could have cared less that I had the camera out.  Thus, you get to see her new skills.  What a silly girl!

1 comment:

  1. oh man...that girly is just way to cute and so talented! I love her new tricks!

    ReplyDelete