Sunday, April 14, 2013

Piggies and 4-Wheeler Rides

This isn't the first time Evie's been to the farm, but it was the first time we really got pictures with her there.

While daddy was feeding the horses, Evie and I looked at the piggies (we don't own the piggies, but the piggies are on our farm).  Evie is such a riot.  She was so interested in watching those piggies move all around, eat, and snort.  One of those pigs ended up sitting right down on its bum with it's two legs out in front of it and Evie let out a huge giggle.  She TOTALLY knows what's funny.

Here we are with the piggy wiggies!  Oink, Oink!
After we were done looking at the piggies, we went to check up on dad.  He was just finishing up with feeding the horses so we let Evie take a ride on the 4-wheeler.  She LOVED it.  She giggled and "babbled" practically the whole time.  Dad loved it too!






Fun on the farm!!

1 comment:

  1. I always forget to check out your blog! She's so FREAKING CUTE! I love her smile! Oh man, what a cute little bug! I scrolled down lots and saw her in her pink hat! hehehe So cute! And I'm SO GLAD she didn't have RSV... totally forgot to ask you about that after we talked about it! Ah, I can't believe she's almost 1! CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete