Evie's been SUPER at following movement and nobody can deny how she loves to lay down and kick her legs. She's a little mover. I figured today would be a perfect day to see if she might like her play mat.
What I found out was that she LOVED laying on the play mat and kicking her legs, but she wasn't necessarily in love with the eye-catching toys above her.
She was mostly facsinated with the colors and would kick her legs while she stared at the green tube to her right. I would move the little bear and butterfly at the top, but she still liked staring at the green tube even more.
This picture isn't great because the focus landed on the toy, rather than Evie's face, but you can still see her sweet smile. Thus, I had to throw it on here for you to see. I love it when this girl smiles at me!
Although she loves to wiggle, she still has a calm and mellow temperament about her. She is so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment