| This is a our angel asleep in the cutest & most cuddley jammies ever! |
| You needed a closer look, didn't you? That's what I thought! |
And, you must see what we see in the morning when this angel awakes. She's the happiest little girl with the biggest smiles. Oh, how she melts our hearts every day!
That's what angels do. They sparkle, smile, and make you feel all warm and happy inside. Thus, Evie is definitely our angel. No questions asked!
| This is what we get as soon as we go to get her from her bed. We say "Good Morning, Evie Doll!" and we are greeted with the biggest grins an angel can possibly give! |
| I mean really! How can you not fall in love here? |
| Her eyes sparkle too. Can you see it? |
| Lastly, here's Evie in her cute outfit that I put her in after I changed her out of her PJ's. Is that pink skirt cute or what!? |
She sure is cute!! How fun that she smiles and is starting to do so many fun things and her sweet personality is shining! Love her!
ReplyDelete