This is our family photo from the night. Beau and I rarely dress up for the occasion, but now that we have little Evie I am pretty sure she'll be dressed up every year. (Don't let Beau's Statue of Liberty hat throw you off. He stole that from an innocent little child at the party. Ha, ha!) As if you can't tell, Evie is Sophie the Giraffe. She loves her Sophie toy, so we thought it would be fitting if she dressed up like her. Isn't she soooooooo cute!?
The rest of the family did a great job (as usual) with their costumes. They are as follows:
Mom = Snowflake, Dad/Norm = Old Man Winter,
Amber = Snowman, & Don = Frankenstein
Amber = Snowman, & Don = Frankenstein
Norm/Old Man Winter won Best Costume. Don/Frankenstein took 2nd place!
Baby HaLee & Jody each dressed up like a Fairy.
Bronco was a pimp. Ha, ha!
Chance = Hula Dancer (Nice Bum!) and Jamie = Gorilla
Damon & Yung dressed up like Bacon & Eggs.
(Yung is Amber's best friend and they have pretty much become part of our family.)
Here is Beau with Damon & Yung's kiddos. Jack = Robin Hood & Elle = Statue of Liberty.
All night long Beau kept telling us that he dressed up like Elle. :)
Gina & Chip even dressed up!
Chip = Joker & Gina = Superman
The food was awesome, as usual! I only got a picture of the treat table,
but we had our traditional chili and cornbread too.
Because Beau and I rarely dress up, they thought it would be funny to give
out a "party pooper" prize. Beau won that and was the "big turkey" of the
night, but I was definitely a close 2nd.
And lastly, I'll leave you with a collage of pictures of Evie from the night. She arrived at the party asleep, and when she finally woke up she was all smiles. Even the back of her costume is pretty darn cute with that tail! Oh my! And, she was given a prize for such an awesome costume and she's "eating" it right up. Happy Halloween!

No comments:
Post a Comment