Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Craft Night - Girls Only!

Once a year my mama usually hosts some sort of a girls night that involves making something crafty.  This year we made "Family Blocks" and the younger girls made Halloween Monsters.  Everyone did a super duper job and it was fun to be with all the girlies.

Oakley, Maddie, & Sammy in action!

Here they are with their finished projects.  Aren't they awesome!?

This is where the "big girls" were making our family blocks.
That's Traci on the left and Jill on the right. 

Evie got to come and she played while I painted.

Here's a group shot of all us sisters.  From left to right:
Kim, Traci, Jill (holding Katie), and Me.  Kaden loves us and had to be in the photo too.
We love him and totally approved of this notion.
You can see the cute family blocks in front of us.  Those ones are Traci's.

We insisted that mom jump in the photo too.  After all, she was the hostest of the mostest!

These are my blocks.  I still intend to put ribbon on them.  I wanted to do something
neutral so that I can change the ribbon out to go with the seasons.

And, last but certainly not least, here I am with my Evie Doll.
She didn't really get to help much, but she did offer me several breaks
during my project.  We had so much fun and it makes my heart happy that I have
a daughter that I can take with me to such parties. 

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I love craft night, and that I have fun sisters and nieces to share it with! What a fun tradition!

    ReplyDelete